Discover new places
Discover, Play your way....
New to Pembrey Country Park for Summer 2020 is our Pump Track
A pump track is a circuit of rollers, banked turns and features designed to be ridden completely by riders "pumping"—generating momentum by up and down body movements, instead of pedaling or pushing.
From mountain bikes to bmx's and skateboards, a pump track is a playground for all wheels. By combining rolling jumps with turns they are accessible for all.
CONDITIONS OF USE …. RIDE SAFE AND STAY SAFE
- Track not supervised. Use it at your OWN RISK
- The wearing of a cycle helmet is compulsory for all.
- It is recommended that gloves, elbow & knee pads are worn.
- Use the track in a clockwise direction only
- All riders under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Respect other track users. This facility is OPEN TO ALL
- Check your bike regularly And NO stunt pegs
- Motorcycles, mini-motos, quads or model & remote Control vehicles are strictly prohibited
- No dogs allowed
- No food and drink
Hire a bike
At the Ski & Activity Centre there are bikes available to hire so that you can experience over 500 acres of beauty. There are trails through the woods as well as the paths around the park.
If you fancy a longer rider then you can join onto the Millennium Coastal Path.
Individual or family bikes available.
Mon – Fri 10am until 9pm, Sat –Sun 10am until 6pm
Cycle for all
Adaptive bikes are available to hire from the Ski & Activity Centre.
Be sure to pre-book before arriving as we have limited numbers of bikes.
The cycle hire sessions are £5 per person for up to 2 hours.
Staff supporting our service users are free of charge.
|infant trailer ( fee per hire)||£5.50|
|Family bike||£15.00 per hour/per family|
|Cycle for All||£5.00 per hour|