Relax & unwind
Book with confidence during Covid-19 If the campsite cannot offer the service or you cannot visit due to restrictions on travel or you are self-isolating you will get a refund or can move to another date.
- During COVID-19, we are unable to accept any bookings for lockdown areas
- Minimum 2 night stay for all bookings. No group bookings
- No visitors to the campsite. Units can only be used by 1 household
- Showers and washing up areas remain closed
- Social distancing guidance must be followed at all times
If you or anyone in your household have any of the following symptoms, you must not travel to Pembrey Country Park. You cannot self isolate in your caravan. If you have any of these symptoms while staying on site, you and your household must return home to self isolate, and follow current government guidelines.
- High Temperature
- Persistent cough
- Loss of taste and/or smell
Please inform us by email or phone as soon as you return home. Do not inform us in person.
- Only one person at any time at water and Elsan Points. Do not queue
- While on the campsite, stay within you pitch.
- Use roadways and pathways provided and do not cut through other pitches
- Caravans can only be used by members of own household
- You must not visit other caravans, nor gather in groups with people that are not members of your own household
- Minimum 2 metres distance to be kept at all times from anyone not from your own household
- If assistance is needed from campsite team, 2 metres distance must be kept at all times
These rules are in addition to the campsite rules and regulations 2021 document
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please do your part
- Respect – the guidelines, safety measures, local communities and people around us
- Protect – yourself, other people, and critical services; stay home if you’re unwell and wash your hands often
- Enjoy – spend your leisure time safely and support local businesses get back on their feet.
Please make sure you read the notice above & Terms & Conditions BEFORE booking
Please note: We are unable to allocate pitches together however we offer an option to pick your own pitch which guarantees your chosen pitch. If you wish to be sited next to another pitch, please use this option.
- Dog friendly